Mix Queen's Nectar with other beverages to create your own Pollen Angels!
Mixing your own Pollen Angels expressions? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Denim: made with blueberry juice of your choice.
- Tart’n: made with cranberry juice of your choice.
- MeadMosa: made with orange juice, preferably as high-quality as possible.
- Naughtea: made with iced green tea; you can try canned iced tea or the tea of your choice!
- FanDango: Kirkland Brand mango nectar
- Vitalitea: President’s Choice hibiscus berry iced tea
- Tranquilitea: Sanpellegrino peach iced tea
- Allegra: Chill Street Cream Soda
- Black Bee/ Black Anther: Freddy Bean Cold Press coffee
- Venomous: Root beer
- BeeMosa: Sanpellegrino blood orange and watermelon
- Stingria: Magnetic Hill Sangria
- BuzzBee: Magnetic Hill Framboise
- Mascareign: Magnetic Hill Mascaret
- ChaChaChaga: Chaga tea
- Blubarb: A blend of blueberry and rhubarb
- Rhubee: rhubarb juice
- BeeChee: Lychee nectar
- Apicalypse Now: Pomegranate juice
- Appeal: Lemonade. The perfect summer drink!
- Tiki-bee: Pineapple juice. Paper umbrella optional.
- Bramble: Blackberry lemonade
Try mixing any juice or smoothie with Queen’s Nectar! A ratio of 1/3 juice of choice with 2/3 Queen’s Nectar is a recommended starting point for mixing success, but can be adjusted as you like. It is your drink after all.
With concentrated flavours such as maple syrup or essential oils, start very small and add more if you feel like the drink needs it.
Found a great expression?
Let us know by submitting a suggestion to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! All submissions become the property of us, and we will credit you with the invention if we release an official expression based on a submission!
Mixing Pollen Angels
A glass of Pollen Angels is created by mixing 1/3 of a glass mixer of your choice with 2/3 of a glass of Queen’s Nectar.
We recommend using our etched glasses with conveniently placed logos; pour the mixer of your choice into the glass up to the bottom of the logo, then fill to the top of the logo with Queen’s Nectar.
Our bottles work the same way: fill to the bottom of the first bee with your mixer of choice and top up with Queen’s Nectar for a perfectly balanced mixed drink!